Ordering Form & Ordering Details
- Placing Your Order:
- Orders are due Monday by 5:00 PM (unless otherwise noted).
- ONLY ONE envelope per week per account number/family can be processed. In your SCRIP order form, circle the increment desired, write in the quantity and bring the total cost to the bottom right-hand column and total your order. Make checks payable to SCS SCRIP and place your check(s) in the manila envelope. Close the envelope with the clasp or tape as we hope to reuse the envelope. Checks will be deposited every week. Enclosing cash is not advised, but will be accepted. Incorrect totals will be adjusted as necessary.
- Orders can be brought into the school office or placed in the drop-box located in the school building by the tuition drop-box.
- You may also order online (by 5:00 PM Monday), and bring in your money the next day by 9:00 AM.
- Other Ordering Details
- Please note the bottom right-hand column is designated for special write-in orders. RaiseRight lists a very large number of retailers on their web site (www.raiseright.com). The SCS SCRIP committee chose to list retailers common to this area, although we can order from any retailer that is listed with Great Lakes SCRIP. Feel free to visit the web site for the most up-to-date listing of retailers that may not be listed on your order form.
- Friends and relatives orders may be included with your envelope along with your order and your account will be credited. You are responsible for the distribution of all certificates. It is your responsibility to inform them how to use the certificates properly and of any changes/updates that may occur. Another option is to have friends and relatives set up their own account and still have the credit given to you. By doing so, they receive their own newsletter with updates and changes.
- Orders are processed on Mondays, but it is up to your discretion how often you would like to place an order. Keep in mind that the more regular you are with certificate purchases, the more money you save!
- Picking Up Your Order
- Orders may be picked up after 9:00 AM on Friday mornings at the Sanborn Christian School office. You are asked to initial the pick-up list so that we can be assured you have received your order.
- A new order sheet will be attached to your filled order.
- Everyone who picks up an order will be asked to sign that order, students included.
- Other adults may pick up orders for other adults, so feel free to ask a friend to pick up your order if you are unable to.
- Students are not allowed to pick up orders other than their own unless specific authorization is given.
- Certificate redemption and change policy sheet
- For the most part, certificates can be used just like cash or checks at participating stores. Please refer to each certificate ordered to see if an expiration date has been issued. Some certificates are issued as paper certificates and can be used just like cash or a check. Some merchants offer debit cards which carry a remaining balance for the amount unused. It is suggested for a partially used debit card to wrap the receipt showing the remaining balance around the card for easy reference.
- To ensure this program continues in the future for Sanborn Christian School, you are asked NOT to abuse the certificates. Remember, participating merchants are doing us a favor by their involvement. DO NOT EXPECT CHANGE BACK WHEN USING ANY STORE CERTIFICATE AND MONTHLY ACCOUNTS CAN NOT BE PAID OFF WITH SCRIP MONEY.