- RaiseRight Link
- Enroll with RaiseRight - with this enrollment link, you will need to contact Heather Bakker @ 605-261-2794 or email@example.com for the enrollment code.
Setting Up a RaiseRight Account:
Step 1: Get your enrollment code
- To sign up and tie your earnings to the correct fundraising program, you will be asked for your organization’s unique enrollment code. If you don’t have this, you can request it from your program’s coordinator.
- In addition to the enrollment code, you only need a few more details to sign up, including:
First and last name
Phone number (for 2-step verification)
Step 2: Sign up online
- Complete the quick sign-up form either on our website or on your mobile app.
- Download the Raise Right App- Available in the Apple Store or Google Play
- Visit RaiseRight.com/enroll
- Select “Join a Program”
- Enter your organizations’ unique enrollment code to tie your earnings to your organization.
- Complete the fields to create your account.
- Enter and verify your phone number for 2-step verification (2-step verification protects your account if you forget your password or someone is using your account without your permission)
- Congratulations! You’ve created your account!!
Step 3: Set up online payment
- There are 3 options to pay that may be available to you, based on how your organization has set up its program. Confirm accepted forms of payment with your coordinator if you have any questions about whether you don’t see an option available to you.
- Pay online with your bank account.
- This is the most popular & secure way to pay for gift cards! Get your eGift cards and reload funds instantly.
- From your Account page, choose Settings > Payment options > Add Bank Account
- Follow the steps to automatically link your bank account. There is a $.15 fee on each transaction
- Pay online with your credit card.
- A convenient way to pay, while still having instant access to eGift cards and reloaded funds.
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
- Options to save your credit card at checkout for future purchases.
- There is a 2.6% fee on each transaction
- Pay your organization directly.
- Maybe it is not available for organization.
- Not recommended for the purchase of eGift cards and reloaded funds due to delay in payment confirmation.
- Pay your program coordinator with a check or cash
- Orders using this payment method must be marked as paid by your coordinator before they are fulfilled.
- Please confirm your coordinator accepts this payment option before placing your option.